Recently, consumer demands call for products that have the ability to fit just about anywhere. The smaller an item is, the more portable it becomes and therefore also making it more convenient to throw in a car, tool box, purse, or even your pocket.
ProTapes has responded to that demand for smaller consumer goods by creating smaller “pocket” versions of our top selling ProGaff gaffers tape as well as a variety of our glow products. These items are available on a smaller, one inch inner diameter core instead of the standard three inch inner diameter core.
What are the advantages to your store selling rolls Continue reading
Whether you’re a professional or hobbyist, using Pro 154 and Pro 156 ATG is more convenient than using double-coated tape and much safer than liquid adhesives for any arts & crafts project.
ATG?tape is double-sided adhesive dispensed using an ATG gun. Its already the go-to?tape for professionals in many fields. Now, more and more people?are turning to ATG?for their arts &?crafts projects.
Here’s?3 reasons you should be using ATG on your projects: Continue reading
Did you know that some double-sided tapes are stronger than rivets, screws and glues??That’s right, STRONGER! However, each application?has its own requirements and therefore you wouldn’t use the same tape to?seal?a box. How do you know which tape is right for your task at hand?
Some?factors that drive the decision are:
- What is being?bound with?the tape?
- Will the tape be exposed to outdoor elements?
- How permanent?does the bond need to be?
- Should the tape be highly visible or blend in?
Each tape has its strengths and weaknesses. Here are a few tips to consider when you’re not sure which?tape best suits your application. Continue reading
ProTapes has equipment to do many types of slitting. When possible wide web slitting is preferred by most customers?because of the cost benefits associated with its high volume output. But when is it better to chose a lathe slitter to convert your materials? Below are 5 scenarios where lathe slitting is your best option.
- 1. Small runs
- When converting from jumbo rolls, the efficiency gained for larger jobs on a wide web slitter is great. However, often times, order minimums required for wide web slitting can far?exceed the customer’s requirements, and that’s one situation?lathe slitting is a great option.?
- 2. Narrow widths
- Although?a?rotary die tool slitting can also be used for widths below 12mm, it?requires an upfront investment Continue reading